Founded in 1995, EcoSoft is specialized in environmental solutions, focusing on the management of emissions of air pollutants and air quality.
Some of our areas of expertise are:
- Environmental Consulting for air quality management, monitoring air quality, atmospheric emissions and meteorology, atmospheric impact studies, air pollution emission inventory, mathematical modeling of air pollutants, projects for optimized air quality monitoring networks, airshed capacity analysis, chimneys dimensioning, water monitoring networks, waste management plan, waste inventory, providing primary and secondary micrometeorology data for atmospheric modeling, conducting air quality measurements with automatic stations, measuring fugitive emissions of particulate matter and gases, determination of pollutant emission factors in diffuse sources, among other studies, services and projects;
- Development, deployment, customization, training, support and maintenance of software for environmental and quality management, environmental monitoring and waste management;
- Provision of systems, equipment, parts, accessories and consumables for monitoring of air quality, emissions, meteorology, water quality, effluent quality, industrial processes, automation and data telemetry. EcoSoft is the Brazilian representative of Horiba Instruments Inc., Met One Instruments Inc., AMA Instruments, Environics Instruments, Ancon Technologies, among other renowned companies;
- Complete technical assistance for all instruments provided by the represented companies, and also for other brands (upon request), in our own laboratory in Brazil, including maintenance, calibration, review and supply of spare parts;
- Implementation, operation and maintenance of automated air quality, meteorology and chimneys network monitoring;
- Development of customized solutions to control or environmental monitoring, according to the needs of our customers;
We have the complete solution for monitoring of air quality, emissions and meteorology, from the design of the measuring network, project, equipment and software supplying, deployment, kick off and operation of the network.
EcoSoft is certified by SGQ-TEC – Quality Management System for Technology Companies (compatible with ISO 9001/2015) since 2005 for all the processes it develops. Our Quality Policy is presented below:
“Providing environmental solutions, instrumentation and information technology, seeking to meet the needs, requirements and customer satisfaction, through continuous improvement of the effectiveness of its management system.”